Xiaxue's undies

In this atrocious blog post of mine, I shall show everyone my panties.



I have decided to be more open-minded. What's with a bit of underwear?



























I've took a long time to make this decision.









Please do not say I am a slut ... It wasn't easy being one ...















































































































TADAH!!















Taken during my 2 year old birthday (you can see the cake) or something. LOL. I think my underwear had "I love Mom" on it, ha ha!!





So cute ah? :)



p/s: No, I didn't photoshop the photo.
You have read this article with the title Xiaxue's undies. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2004/06/xiaxue-undies.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Xiaxue's undies"

Post a Comment