Hows the new template?



Changed the format of the spoof site and changed the FAQs site as well, can go have a look!!!



Meanwhile, precisely because I was so darn busy uploading my archives' pictures (for your viewing pleasure, mind you), I did not have time to blog, although I got loads to blog about.



Uploaded around 170 pictures, thus increasing my "average post per week" statistics to a gasping NINE entries a week. Can you imagine?!



I love my blog. It's so darn pretty now. *smiles in a self-satisfied manner*



Since you get nothing to read, I shall put in a nice photo for you to see, taken a long time ago:





Muahahaha. That's me and Eileen btw.



Love,

Xiaxue
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2004/06/hows-new-template-changed-format-of.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment