KTV session!

(Loads of photos, please wait)



I think I'll stay at home and blog the day away, there are so many things to write about!



Friday: Went to KTV with Scandalous Shuyin (whose long-dicked boyfriend is in camp) and her secondary school friends Weili and Wanyi, and of course, Jealous June as well.



Speaking of Scandalous Shuyin and Crappy Chua (said long-dicked boyfriend), Chua told me that out of 12 of his bunkmates, 3 know my blog. Which is an impressive 25%! How cool is that?



Back to topic at hand, KTV.



It's 4 hours of madness. Oh, I possibly should mention that Shuyin, Weili, and Wanyi are all proud choir members of Chung Cheng High (Main).



Starting off, we have Weili:







That is, an impressively big mouth, Weili.







Ok now, guess one song. Hint: It has to do with their laid-back, arrogant demeanour.



It has to do with MediaCorp. Or rather, TCS? SBC?













Ha ha!! Does anyone still remember this stupid song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?



I don't know why they chose to sing this!







Our local gambling queen. How could we forget?







Jonathan Li looking like a grimacing twerp.





And LAGI BEST: Zoe Tay looking very... I don't know how to describe this:







Is she squeezing a pimple?



*****



I totally miss being a child.



Does any still remember that Chen Liping was once thin when we were young?







Yes, that's what you think it is. Zhao An Lao Shi!









:( I don't want to be the cheng cai de mu!! I want to be the you miao!



Come on, let's sing together!! I remember even my Indian and Malay classmates watch the show - and they can sing the song too!







Chen Li Ping did not always have a fat ass.











Ok I know you got enough of that sentence ... Finally ...







Yaaay!!!





*****



When Today had an interview with Xu Chun Mei, we almost laughed to death when our photographer came back, a man in his thirties, imitating how Miss Hsu poses while taking photos.



According to him �







She waltzes.



From point A where she would pose with her fingers everywhere, she would turn two full rounds, where she will stop at point B, and do that signature cross hands pose.



I cannot stand it.



Anyway, Shuyin gives a demo:







Omg that�s so ugly. Anyway, at least her hands looks nice. Shuyin has long fingers. Chua has a long � never mind.



I digress.



In fact, all the girls shall give a demo.







The prize goes to Wanyi (far right). Not one of us managed to give the ChunMei look that she did so well. Congrats Wanyi, you look like Xu Chun Mei.



*****







It was a happy day!

You have read this article with the title KTV session!. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2004/06/ktv-session.html. Thanks!

No comment for "KTV session!"

Post a Comment