Darn busy

I didn't share this link.



It's not me.



p/s: Going to a POWER press conference now, shall blog later.



p/p/s: Thanks a lot for all the encouragements!! *muacks* It's a pity I went to the test very discouraged coz I only managed to see the first few comments before I left.



But anyway, I think I did well. At least, it was a subject our paper has wrote about before, so yeah - don't need to think much, just regurgitate everything. Lucky huh? Bet the Masters students can't conjure a better article than me.



The "story" composition wasn't done too well though. More, later, tonight.





p/p/p/s: Did I hear a reader say he wants me to blog about Xu Chun Mei? (Left: Xu Chun Mei asks, "Blog about ugly me?")



... *DRUM ROLL* ...





SHUYIN POSES AS XU CHUN MEI!!!!



You've just got to stay tuned. Really. You HAVE to.
You have read this article with the title Darn busy. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2004/06/darn-busy.html. Thanks!

No comment for " Darn busy"

Post a Comment