I NEED LUCK!!!

Ok ok I've got great news for myself.



With the reminder of a blogder and also from the MediaCorp Intranet, I have realised that fellow blogger Miss Cheryl Tan is leaving her position as Writer, MediaCorp TV.



I sent in my resume, and I am shortlisted for a 2.5 hour writing test tomorrow.



I've cut my nails (long nails affects writing!), and read the dictionary 5 times, and I'm all ready. *gives a grim, but determined look*



There will be proof-reading, in which I will fail. But, great news is, I have a sense of humour. And I am accustomed to writing for MediaCorp, and also for the web.



I really really want to get this job, so please please wish me ALL THE BEST k? I need the luck - I realised that Cheryl Tan has MASTERS, so for them to downgrade to a Diploma student, I must be nothing less than brilliant. (Either that or they pay me far lesser than her lor ... )



And I suppose I would have to fight some other Masters applicants as well. But have they interned in MediaCorp? Were they ever a journalist? Have they reported before? No. So I have an edge.



I love you guys.



Future writer (*cross fingers*),

Xiaxue
You have read this article with the title I NEED LUCK!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2004/06/i-need-luck.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I NEED LUCK!!!"

Post a Comment