I know I know! I shall set up a friendster account.



It shall be an account for an ugly donkey.



I will suggest a match between the donkey and people who have "open marriage" as their status when they are obviously just "in a relationship" and not freaking married.



I will also suggest matchs between the donkey and desperate guys who msg me in friendster to "make friends". Yeah, give me one good reason why I should "make friends" with them. Do I not have enough friends as it is? Doh. Fucking waste my time to read their msgs. Some of the messages are really really hilarous and stupid. Should I be mean enough to post them up inclusive of pictures? Drop me a comment. (p/s: I am really really tempted.)



I will msg the desperate guys and ask them cheesy questions like "Are you REALLY single? How cum no girlfriend? You look so sweet... Can we be friends? I love fishing, wood-working and packing my wardrobe, you?"



It would be really nice to see the look on their faces when they see that someone thinks they will be compatible with a donkey.



For example:





I decided that using Jeremy as an example for the victim seems to be quite evil, so I decided to choose June instead. However, by some accident this turned out:







IT LOOKS DAMN WRONG. Very very wrong.



*shudders*



Shall go write the donkey's profile now. If wanna add the donkey as your friend to matchmake to other irritating friends of yours you can add the donkey at yycheng84@yahoo.com.sg.



Nights everyone. I shall go write the donkey's profile now.

You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2003/12/i-know-i-know-i-shall-set-up-friendster.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment