Donkey has 5 new friends already! Yaay! Popular donkey!



Bye everyone. Gotta work tiger beer again... Paya Lebar air base. Anyone in there? I hope I meet some cute pilots. I will choose the most eligible two and cordially invite them to role play with me the Pearl Harbour story!! Wahahahha!



(warning: explicit.)



Tom: Oh Wendy!



Me: Oh Tom!



Together: We are so in love! Lets get married!



*Tom and Dick goes to war. They are handsome pilots*



Years later:



Me: Oh Dick! Thanks for looking after me when Tom is dead! I think I am falling in love with you...



Dick: Oh Wendy! Me too! I have loved you since the day you had those boobs implants.



Me: Oh Dick!



Dick: Oh Wendy!



Together: We are so in love! Lets get married!



*Tom appears at the door*



Tom: KNN the fucking plane crashed and I survived 3 years at a stupid island. Got computer there no phone, so I tried to email you, my dear Wendy, but you did not reply! OH WAIT. IS THAT DICK YOU ARE SHAGGING? Oops I am sorry for the pun. MY BEST FRIEND DICK?!!! HOW COULD YOU?! Without a condom too! At least I used a condom with June!



Dick and I: Oh we are so sorry Tom! We know we have hurt you! But these three years, our friendship has blossomed into something deeper. Now we have lust. Care to join us?



Tom: NO!



Dick: Oh come on! Wendy was just telling me how u like to act as a TIGER *snigger snigger*! Care to try that now?



Tom: NO!



Me: Hey wait. Dick. YOU WERE DELETING TOM'S EMAILS TO ME?!! YOU DESPICABLE CRETIN! You KNEW all along that he's alive!



Tom: Grrrrr! Grrr! (translate: I am a fierce tiger!)



Dick: Errr.



Me: Whatever. You gave me years of orgasms no money can buy. Come on Tom....



Tom: Grrrrrrrrrrrr! (translate: NO!)



Me: Show dick how ANGRY you are!



Tom: Gr, gr grr grgr. (Oh, oh well ok.)



Together: Oh we are so in love! Lets write we are all married to each other in friendster!



You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2003/12/donkey-has-5-new-friends-already-yaay.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment