I feel too lazy to write, so I shall compensate you guys with some additional reads if you want.



If you are an ardent reader like Jo or June its no new thing. Its written very long ago when I first had spammers... Ah... Those were the days.



Its my very own spoof site!



I would suggest you read archives first if you have not, else you wouldn't understand the jokes there... Also, remember to read from the bottom up. Yes, its all written by me, except the last two posts, which were written by Jo.



I welcome everyone to join in the fun! Just gimme your email address and I will add you. Then you will be able to post stuff there too.



There you go.



Its a long forgotten site of mine. Enjoy. =D
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2003/12/i-feel-too-lazy-to-write-so-i-shall.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment