Look.



What is a blog?



Why do you even READ blogs?



Because the WRITINGS are interesting right?



Not because you just want to see photos.



So. My point is, stop saying I am ugly. So what if I am? Who cares? The point of my blog is not to show you pretty pictures. Remember, you should be here for the writing, not the pictures. I have never said I am beautiful in the first place. And even IF i think I am beautiful, am I not entitled to my own opinion? Who are YOU to judge whether I am pretty? When was the last time you had your eyes checked anyway?



Thats not the point of course. The point is that if you are here in my site just to see pretty June or Goddess XF or sexy Eileen, please fuck off. You should be here for the writing, so stop being so bloody superficial (and stupid).



On a last note, I am removing the tagboard coz the fucking spammer is still there.



How cool! To prove my success, I have my own resident spammer. Remember, spammer, support me always yeah? Don't you dare spam other sites! Only mine!



Yup, and my spammer asked me whether I need his help to boost visitors as my site's traffic is going down recently.



That would be due to the fact that I blog less often nowadays of course.



For your info, spammer, I am DELIGHTED that the traffic is down.



I am sick of being too darn publisized. Every other day someone says he/she saw me in public, and thats freaking scary. I feel stressed. And here I am, openly writing bad stuff about people. And some of these people have seen my site.



It includes Androgenous Aaron, and I hope he understands that the site was done when he and I were having a big quarrel, thus the negativity. Our friendship is going fine now though, thanks to his graciousness *smiles*.



As for Grouchy Gwenne, I'm sure she would find out about the site soon enough. I dun give a shit about her opinion though.



I'll be blogging later at night. To those we truely enjoy my site, I thank you for all your support. I love you all. Seriously. Without you guys I would have stopped blogging a long time ago (when the spammers were more cruel).



And why, why doesnt Jeremy love me?? Boohoohoo. I'm doing a powerpoint thingy for him though... If you wanna see it, perhaps go to my irc channel and I will send it?



See ya all later.
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2003/09/look.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment