I heard this song on radio...



How do I

Get through one night without you



Lets see, how was it that you got through the the nights before you met him? Maybe, DO THE SAME?



If I had to live without you

What kind of life would that be?



A very normal life? Was your life THAT bad before you met him? Gosh.



Oh I, I need you in my arms

Need you to hold

Your my world my heart my soul



Its not a need, its a WANT, horny bitch.



If you ever leave Baby

you would take away everything good in my Life.



Are u claiming that your friends and family are not good things at all? How about massages and pasta and rainbows? Aren't they good things? Must good things always come with a penis?



And tell me now

How do I live without you

I want to know



Breathe, eat, sleep and shit, honey. Like you once lived without him.



How do I breathe without you



I have never thought someone would need instructions on breathing. Ok you sort of suck the air through your nostrils, and feel it go into your lungs. Feel the oxygen! Yup, thats how you go about breathing. Anyway, you must be doing it right coz you are not dead yet.



If you ever go

How do I ever, ever survive?

How do I

How do I

Oh how do I live?



Duh. Your mum had sex with your dad for you to come to this earth and your only motive in life is to mope over some jerk. Oh, I rejoice in how much you contribute to this world.



Without you

There'd be no sun in my sky



To the contrary! You might wanna come to stay in Singapore.



There would be no love in my life



What do you call that thing your mum constantly has for you? Lets guess.



Unconditional _ _ _ _.



Hint: It starts with L and ends with OVE.




There would be no world left for me

And I

Baby I don't know what I would do



Women who only live for men are fucking losers.



I'd be lost if I lost you



Why leh, you not in forest what. He is not your tour guide right? Find your own way out of the mucky mess you have made out of youself.



If you ever leave Baby

you would take away everything real in My life



I'm sorry to say this, but lotsa things are still real without him. Like poverty for example. Or the fact that you are pathetic. Its all REAL. Your "love" for him, however, seems deluded.



Yup, thats right. I cannot, like the rest of these pathetic women, let a mere man control my life. They are afterall, just MEN.



I am gonna be happy and remain happy even if Jeremy spits on my face. I promise I will try not to cry.



I'm a strong girl. This too, will pass.



(Although actually me and Jem are going fine, but just AS FRIENDS. Nothing else.)



You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2003/09/i-heard-this-song-on-radio.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment