Rainy day outfit

What a crazy weather today. From strong wind over the rain into sun in only 2h. I went for walk fully equipped with umbrella, my favorite Armani rain-boots, coat and shall but hour later sun was burning like in May. Don't you just love moody spring?

Black is one of my favorite colors and I enjoy wearing it in everything from sporty to elegant. Although some prefer it only for autumn/winter in my world it is wearable in all seasons and all occasions as long as you feel good in it the way I do.




Read more »
You have read this article Armani / Givenchy / personal looks / Rebecca Minkoff with the title Rainy day outfit. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2012/04/rainy-day-outfit.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rainy day outfit"

Post a Comment