High waist shorts

I got my Coal N Terry Vintage shorts some time ago and I couldn't wait for summer to start wearing it. 
80's denim with high waist is so popular today and I find it quite more feminine than low-waist shorts & pants.  I was a bit skeptic at first but now completely obsessed with these that I am already thinking of next shorts I will order custom-made at Coal N Terry .  

Beside my look I'm posting few photos of celebrities wearing similar (all styles available at Coal N Terry)  and hope you'll find some inspiration . 
Xoxo








(blouse Chic Wish, shirt Zara, Shorts Coal N Terry Vintage, bag Louis Vuitton Speedy, sunglasses Givenchy, watch Folli Follie, bracelet Shamballa, flats Sissy Lopez ) 

Celebrities wearing this trendy shorts 










You have read this article personal looks with the title High waist shorts. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2012/04/high-waist-shorts.html. Thanks!

No comment for "High waist shorts"

Post a Comment