PAISEH!!!

Sorry lar, I have been very very super super busy, there was my cousin Frankie's wedding, then Abbie's birthday chalet (which involved painting a bigass banner which took one whole day), then now it's Howard's birthday I have to attend to...

And most importantly of all, I just formatted my computer, and somehow, the computer can't read my photoshop cd so I can't edit my pictures.

Oh, that, and I have been using excess time to do up my new website, of course. Some of you already know it's uploaded somewhere, the template... You sneaky poppets! (I learnt this word from a rewatch of Pirates of the Caribbean) I'm not saying yet, and if you know, please keep it to yourself, ok? I want you people to see it only when it is perfect! :D

Since so many people asking me to blog, I shall just show some photos of my cousin Frankie's wedding. There few pictures are only from the night before and the afternoon.

The wedding dinner itself will come later. Truckloads of pictures!













Sorry lar, I know it is very little... Machiam let you smell KFC but cannot eat. I promise, promise, upon my divine perfection, to blog more tonight. If I can get the photoshop CD.

:)

Kua kua, I wasn't hacked into la... People just have times when they are overwhelmed with stuff, you know.

God I have SO MANY THINGS TO BLOG ABOUT. Tata!! :D
You have read this article with the title PAISEH!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2005/10/paiseh.html. Thanks!

No comment for "PAISEH!!!"

Post a Comment