LOSER ME!!!

WTF?! I am at home! Alone! Smell has gone out with daddy, and Momo is... get this: ATTENDING A PARTY!

Me? At home! On the opening night of Zouk, with no one to go with!

Kel's having a sore throat, Huifen's tired, Shuyin say she no money to go out, etc etc.

On days like this I wish I had a boyfriend, or rather a fb, so that I can just hop over to his place, cuddle, have sex, watch a dvd, and maybe raid HIS fridge. Hell, I won't even mind doing a jigsaw puzzle if he had one.

BUT NO! Woe is me!!

I woke up at a freaking 5pm today, and up till now I have not eaten anything, coz I am too lazy to cook nor go out to buy food!!

I read my book (Angels and Demons by Dan Brown - absolutely fantastic) and subconsciously, I am in the kitchen. My stomach growls.

I groggily walk over to the fridge and open it. Hmmm... No food.

I look at the table: No bread.

Then I go back to my room and read again. Be it blogs, websites, or my book.

Repeat cycle about ten times. I did the half-hearted fridge search again just a few minutes ago, but no food grew, except maybe a bit of moss at the back of the fridge or something.

So now I'm blogging.

Hmmm, still hungry.

Should I cook food, or should I not? Not. Lazy. But I'm hungry.

Thus I shall gross myself out with photos of disgusting things, then I won't be hungry anymore:




































HAHAHA HOW'S THAT FOR FOOD WENDY??!!!

Bleah!!!

Feel very full now. Maybe I will go and edit some photos and put them up. Or not.

Urgh, I have articles to write, and also have to prepare, because I am giving a short 1 hour workshop to teach Elite models how to blog. I really should stop being SUCH a procrasinator. Tomorrow.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz yes I know this entry is very pointless, but hey, it's not everyday you see maggots! Imagine one in your mouth. Hell yes.
You have read this article with the title LOSER ME!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2005/10/loser-me.html. Thanks!

No comment for "LOSER ME!!!"

Post a Comment