Oh my GODDDDDDDDDD

For the lack of blog entries these few days... Was very busy!



I'm going to watch Eileen (Wee) host tonight at Mandarin Hotel, and after that .. It's the annual PARTY OF THE YEAR @ ZoukOut!



Anyone else going? If you see me, say hi ok? I'll be in a ridiculously flourescent hot pink bikini that I donned on simply because if I do not shine, at least my bikini will. Tsk tsk. Failing that, at least I wouldn't be knocked down by Sentosa's beach buggys as they cruise around the island while it is pitch dark (and the only thing emitting an evil glow in a ten mile radius is my ridiculously flourescent hot pink bikini).



And oh oh oh! Another blog contest? This time it seems like something larger scale is going on! It's not only limited Asia but worldwide.



It seems like I am the only Singaporean blog nominated! So blogders! Vote for me k, and let's do Singapore proud. That is if you like my blog as well. ;)



Click here:







p/s: Bikini shots? Maybe. Come to think of it, maybe I shall go take pictures of all the hot babes and hunks around (maybe catch some celebrities too *wink* [Eileen Wee is going with me]). That is, if I come back home pleasantly surprised to find my blog leading! Wahahhahaha! Love ya all.

You have read this article with the title Oh my GODDDDDDDDDD . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2004/12/oh-my-godddddddddd.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Oh my GODDDDDDDDDD "

Post a Comment