Nice?

I like it. =) Love those boots. (Borrowed from Eileen a million years ago and never returned.)



Updated: OMG I learnt CSS in one freaking day! I spent, like, the entire day tweaking this stupid site. Around 2 hours were spend trying to get rid of a 2px space between the round top borders and the actual rectangular tables. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY the freaking margin refuses to go away. In the end I cheated by having a repetitive Grey-with-white-sides strip as background of the whole table. Sigh...



Can you Mozilla users see this properly? Besides the marquee of course, which I like too much to dispense with.



P/s: I am so pleased with the site's new look! =)

You have read this article with the title Nice?. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2004/12/nice.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nice?"

Post a Comment