So you think you are an avid Xiaxue reader?!

Have you been reading me like a madman everyday, every hour? You think you are my number 1 blogder? You know my favourite colour is pink, and that Chua's penis is 19cm, and I stay in Teban Gardens, and I interned at TODAY, but think, "DAMN! What's the point of reading every single entry three times? Nobody knows how AVID I AM!!!"



There, I have made a quiz! Go see how much of an ardent Xiaxue reader you are!



I must say that the quiz is not easy. Unless you managed to read almost of all my entries, I don't think you can get 100%. And since it IS possible to cheat to get full marks, I shall not give any rewards to well-scorers!



Are you ready to take the challenge? Ok, GO!



The Scoreboard is here.
You have read this article with the title So you think you are an avid Xiaxue reader?!. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2004/07/so-you-think-you-are-avid-xiaxue-reader.html. Thanks!

No comment for "So you think you are an avid Xiaxue reader?!"

Post a Comment