Oei, blog leh...

Paiseh ah everyone. No blogging for you recently, because I have decided to rewatch ...







My favourite serial, which is Meteor Garden 1 (2 sucks coz there is Michelle Saram spoiling the whole show). Puke all you want guys, but it's still the best show ever. I'm sure most Chinese (or non-Chinese who understand it) girls will agree.







And sobbing my eyes out while watching too.



Hai ... I so want a guy who is so in love with me, and only only with me ... Bleah. *grouchy*



Sheesh. Any comments hinting that F4 are gay, and I will not only delete your comment, but curse that you get impaled by the world's prickiest cactus and stay limpy forever. And if you didn't watch the show, just shut up.



Hai, oohh, Jerry Yan my love ...



NO BLOGGING FOR YOU!!!



Ohh Jerry, DAOMINGSI QU WO BA WO AI NI!!!!!!!!!!



I know I am acting like a little sec 2 girl, but screw that. I love Jerry Yan. Wait, make that *~: i luV JeRrY oF F4!!! <3 <3 <3 JerRy RuLeS :~*





YAAAAAYYY!!!
You have read this article with the title Oei, blog leh.... You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2004/07/oei-blog-leh.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Oei, blog leh..."

Post a Comment