You know you have reached the epitome of narcissism (if there is such a word) when u do something like what I have decided to do.



I will... Print a tshirt... which has a picture of me, wearing a tshirt, which has a picture of me, wearing a tshirt, which has a picture of me, wearing a tshirt, which has a picture of me.



Still don't understand?



Here you go:























Tadah! Is it brilliant, or brilliant?



I'm off to printing it now. Anyone who thinks this is a perfect idea can ask me to do the photoshopping for your pic at a reduced price of $5. While stocks last only! Limited offer this christmas! LOL!

You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2003/11/you-know-you-have-reached-epitome-of.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment