I'm sorry peeps, I'm really busy recently, just handed in two major projects yesterday, and theres more to come up on weds and thurs. If I get thru this alive, I will (it is confirmed) continue blogging.



Meanwhile, I would like to say that I am sorry for leaving that previous post hanging there... Actually what happened was just a misunderstanding, I would explain after thurs k?



And thank you, for all those of you who click on my page daily despite the scary picture. Love ya all!



This is a song for you guys:



This is the song that doesnt end! Yes it goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing without knowing what it was, and they continue singing just because this is the song that doesnt end! Yes it goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing without knowing what it was, and they continue singing just because this is the song that doesnt end! Bleah.
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2003/10/im-sorry-peeps-im-really-busy-recently.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment