I just set up a friendster account for my INTERNET SELF. I actually quite like being shizophrenic (if I spelt it correct). It is Miss Xiaxue, so do add me as a friend if u read my blog?? Pretty please? My email add is xiaxue_blog@yahoo.co.uk! You can access my page here!



Muahahhahahha! And I will pay everyone who writes me a good testimonial $0.015, which is what Starhub charges per second of usage!! Teehee...



Meanwhile, I think I shall blog tml, coz I just came back from a wedding dinner at One Fullerton Hotel! Quite a disappointment if you ask me... I got pictures too! Show you guys tml!



Add me ah!



You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2003/10/i-just-set-up-friendster-account-for-my.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment