Color block - simple version


We've already blogged so much and posted on page about color-blocking trend (all tips and ideas here). 

I am experimenting it a lot since last year, trying to find the fine line of wearable trendy outfit. In my fashion experiments I usually start from accessories as it is safe and one of the easiest ways to try something new. 
What we didn't tell before, but is a personal tip: when you are not sure about color-blocking, do it with orange. Not many people know that orange acts like neutral color and is very easy to combine. Think about it - it goes well with every color you imagine :)) This is why it was my choice for the first simple color block outfit I'm posting. Orange blocked with pink bag and red details of the shoes :) white trousers and beige bracelet&shoes to keep me safe from crossing the line ;) 


Read more »
You have read this article accessories / color block / personal looks / shoes / summer styles with the title Color block - simple version. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2012/06/color-block-simple-version.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Color block - simple version"

Post a Comment