Going MSN crazy

Recently I keep doing stupid things with MSN... That day, I was chatting with Kenny and decided to give webcamming a shot...

To my horror!!!

I present to you, Kenny Sia "without make-up": (Click to enlarge)








So ugly can! Not that I look very pretty myself but at least my webcam sucks so the images are really blur. Haha no hair gel!

Then I was talking to Alan...


















Alan: Why got monkey?

Me: It's HUMANS! They are playing Taiji ok!



Have no idea how a circle became so damn ugly!

(If you are asking how to copy images in MSN, its a drag and drop.)
You have read this article with the title Going MSN crazy. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2006/01/going-msn-crazy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Going MSN crazy"

Post a Comment