Since no one create for me, I create myself lor

As you can see, I am a self-proclaimed celebrity. Ahem. From this moment onwards, I will no longer be a self-proclaimed one, because I now have the one thing which all celebrities have:

Their very own biography page/fan site!

How cool is that?

Ok lah, I was damn boh liao so I did it for fun, copying Fann Wong's and Jolin Tsai's formats.

Little did I know I have so much things to write. Go and create your own also, then you will be an instant celebrity!

Have fun. CLICK!
You have read this article with the title Since no one create for me, I create myself lor. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2005/07/since-no-one-create-for-me-i-create.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Since no one create for me, I create myself lor"

Post a Comment