Now now, where is that darned photo?!


There it is:





I am feeling better now. All the hatemails in the world cannot get me down, because all 250 of you sent me such encouraging emails. I'm sorry if I didn't reply some, but rest assured I read it, and I appreciate them all. Some even made me cry some more, which is kinda not good lah, eyes very puffy already... =)

How could I have forgotten? It is true it is the people who matter to me that I should care about. Shuyin, Wanyi and so many of my friends standing up for me is just worth more than anything else in the world.

Not to mention that a special person also gave me a hug today. :D

Who cares about the detractors? They all have sand in their vaginas so they are all so grumpy. Adds to my readership anyway.

They don't love me never mind. My grandparents love me... Very very much!


See, ye ye is so happy I came to visit him!

The way to a guy's heart is through his parents, Turodrique says. If they approve of you, you've won half the battle. Therefore, I SHALL CHANGE IMAGE!

I bought EMO glasses! I shall wear them although I have perfect eyesight!

My grandma tries them on...



She is so cute right... Hahaha



And no make up! How? Look very decent right? Except for the blonde curls lah hor, look like a slut.

Sigh...

I am a very lucky girl indeed to have you all.

More blogging soon. =)
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2005/06/now-now-where-is-that-darned-photo.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment