Fucking shitty day

I lost my camera...

The one I have been using since the start of this blog ...

That one pink camera that has brought me all these pictures and the memories. The camera I used for the pictures I took during my birthdays, my friends' birthdays, the photos I took for Today newspaper, and even for Maxim... And now it is gone.

I don't know how I lost it. It was still with me when I last took photos for my CNA interview on Tuesday, and I remember putting it into my bag when I left. Then when I looked back into the bag, it is gone.

I can't find it anywhere.



I sat down to think, and a single tear fell down my face. That camera has been through so much with me, and I loved it so much. Never ever will I find another camera that small and in that perfect shade of pink again. :( And it is still working fine, with NO SCRATCHES on it at all. That's how much I took care of it.

Now it is time for a new camera, and I don't have the money to buy one. I am thinking of getting an Ixus i5, which, at it's cheapest, is $350. I don't have that kind of money!

You guys wouldn't see any photos till I get my new camera I guess. Which is a real pity, because I went to the KM8 (this new club at Sentosa - KM8 PR people you reading this? Send me a VIP card!) party at Sentosa with Eileen (Wee) and Adrian, and I took a secret shot of Eileen's perky butt! In a bikini bottom! But alas. Gone. The camera is gone with my almost new 128mb sony memory stick (which I bought seperately - for $90).

ALRIGHT. Shuyin suggested I do this. Anyone works in a camera company? Sony? Canon? Konica-minota? Anything! I want a digital camera, and I would gladly take a sponsored one. Please, gimme one! Trust me, an infinite amount of people ask me what camera I use, and the advertising is surely worth more money than a measly 300 bucks or so.

CAMERA COMPANY PEOPLE!! U reading this! Me! Want! Camera~!

Haiz.

Or maybe, if only 350 of you 8,000 people each throw me $1, I will be able to get a new cam! I desperately need one. Suddenly, the world is filled with beautiful and interesting things for me to take photos of. =(

Speaking of clubbing, just now I went out for supper at Orchard Hotel with Eileen (wee) and Abigail, and we spoke about that night at km8.

- The rest of this entry is deleted because it infringed on my friend's privacy. I hate feeling oppressed, and I feel so shitty, unwanted, unimportant and shitty, I just feel like crying and crying and crying. Go away. I think I am pms-ing. -
You have read this article with the title Fucking shitty day. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2005/05/fucking-shitty-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fucking shitty day"

Post a Comment