Happy Bdae AH CHEW and XIAOYU!!

I was still dreamily leading my life as usual and then it suddenly hit me that I am gonna be freaking 21 this year!



MY GOD AM I OLD OR WHAT?! No offence to older people reading this, but ...



As I was saying, this is a damned milestone in my life! I am now officially an ADULT! Nobody will graciously forgive me anymore, sprouting, "She is just a child/still young." No one. I am R21 now. I cannot slander people carelessly on my blog anymore, stating my tender age as an excuse for my ignorance. If I commit a crime now, I'd go to jail instead of the Girls' Home!



If someone rapes me it is no longer statuary rape (since a long time ago actually)! I was able to drive since 3 years ago! I can now operate complicated machinery, and apply for telephone lines! ERS!



Some people my age already have grandchildren. *sniffs*



The news that I'd turn 21 this year hit me like a tsunami a few days ago because I was caught with a tirade of 21st birthday parties to attend to.



(Left: PY gets scared by the sheer number of 21st birthdays she'd have to attend and presents she'd have to purchase, despite it being her grand day.)



My word, this will be one sad, sad year. My friends are all gonna turn 21 sooner or later, and damned if I don't buy presents or risk being an outcast by boycotting parties.



The good news: The guy friends are all either finishing NS, or the poly ones would be having Army social nights. What has either got to do with me, you ask. Ahhhhh... Not only will I have my male friends back without Army Talk *arms open for embrace*, I'd also be invited to free dinners with my lonely army mates!



Androaaron and Ben have both asked me. I think it is because I look like the sort of girl who can and will bother to 1) actually apply make up 2) wear a dress without having to purchase one. Goooood. Anymore more army guys wish to ask me? I love free dinners.



The parties that will be going on will definitely cause one more problem. This is what happened on the 24th of Jan, 2 days before Xiao Yu's birthday. Xiao Yu is my secondary school friend.



Wong da Lawyer and I, at Macdonalds:

Me, "I'm bored, lets hop over to Shengrong's place."



Wong, "Ok, call him."



*ring ring*




Me, "Yo Shengrong .. Yadda yadda."



SR, "Cannot lah, I need to sleep early. Are you going to Xiao Yu's party on the 26th?"



Me, "What party?!"



SR, "Oh no... oh no..."



Wong, in background, "Ohhh Shengrong you die."



Me, "WHAT PARTY?! She didn't invite me?! BUT WHY??"



Wong, "Hiyah, maybe she forgot."



Me, "WHAT!? U also got invited?! And she didn't invite me?!"



Wong, "You and her very close meh? Anyway, why you wanna go? Must buy present one leh. Siao."



Me, "CLOSE OK!! We, eh... We were in art class together!"




At this point of time, I was beginning to hyperventilate in shock and Sheng rong was forgotten. How, how could Xiaoyu not invite me? I thought hysterically, randomly grabbing passers-by and strangling them around the neck.



I did not cool down until Wong threatened to pour Iced Lemon Tea down my head.

"Call Xiao Feng." I said in a dangerously calm voice.



"For what? What if she is not invited then she will get sensitive," replied Wong.



"Then how? Why she never invite me?!!!!!!"




I begin to break down in tears.

"Call Xiaoyu for me and ask her why leh ... I just want to know why that's all. Don't tell her I am with you."



"Ok."



*ring ring*




"Hello Xiaoyu, the party the day after ... Did you invite Yan yan?"




I was grabbing the edge of my Macdonalds seat so hard it shattered into smithereens.

Wong continued, "Oh.... You did?"




I had an orgasm.



Wong turned to me.

"You speak to her yourself la!" and disgustedly passed the phone to me. (Now, Wong is acting oh-so-cool about being invited just because she IS invited. If she were left out, I'm sure she'd kick up a bigger fuss and mope around for days.)



"Xiaoyu... You didn't invite me! I am very sad!"



Xiaoyu, "What nonsense! I did! You were one of the first people I sent the message to leh!"



"I never receive!!"



Xiaoyu, "Got got... Don't be silly! You and Xiao Feng and Ek are one of the first few that I sent to lor, confirm got send."



Me, "Ok ..."



Xiaoyu, "So you coming not? Must come ah!"



Me, "Ok ..."



Xiaoyu, "Hey why you say you never received? I sent to your singtel number lor! Must be you delete my message right? Bo xim leh you! You delete my message because you don't wanna come!"



Me, "I didn't!!"



Xiaoyu, "I am very sad lor you delete my message!"




Now, this is what I call an expert. Xiaoyu not only presented a very credible argument even if she did forget to invite me, she also managed to turn the tables, using advanced reverse psychology, such that I WAS THE GUILTY ONE!



How cool is that?



I think I shall take a leaf outta Xiao Yu's book and do the exact same thing should such a scenario happen during my birthday. Hmmm... No idea what to do yet though... Party? Party.



Pictures!



Peiying's first! Celebrated at Crystal Jade:







Peiying looks like she is saying, "Eh, every single day I turn 21 and I am so bored but all the standard procedures and common celebrations!"



Ah dong, totally oblivious to Ah Chew's -_- face, sings the world's most sang song happily, complete with enthusiastic clapping.







Chew PY with Junyi, Liping and Yvonne.


Peiying was so grouchy she blew the candles twice wrongly before even singing the accursed birthday song.







A group shot.

Wah rao.... MY FRINGE!

Cut damn fucking short lah. Damn those Kimage people.







And she blows the cake. No wait. Blows the candles on the cake.







"Yes! Finally! We get to eat the damn cake!" says Peiying.

Eekean (not so) secretly agrees.







Hmmm. Love photos of Eekean stuffing her face.

Isn't she so cute??

Awwww.

Meanwhile, Ghimz and Junyi (behind) tucks in with chopsticks kindly provided by Crystal Jade.




Next up! Xiaoyu's birthday party held at Chervons!







So cute! Xiaoyu collect some plastic balls and placed confetti and sweets inside!



I took the confetti out and threw them on Seokhui (RV classmate), much to her displeasure.

*throws confetti in air* Yay!







My gosh, the FOOD!! Got sting ray, butter prawns, curry and much more! Eat until damn fat.







Xiaoyu (middle) instructed us to puff our cheeks as the pic was taken.



Seok smartly disobeyed while I look like a highly unphotogenic chipmunk with herpes. Ok, maybe not herpes, but still! Damn ugly.







Seok, sitting gleefully the wrong way on a random beach bench, spreads her arms to show us just exactly how beautiful Chervons is.







Ripple and I. Love her damn shiny hair lah! *pouts*




Also got some random photos to show:







This photo is quite ugly, but check out THAT BEAUTIFUL NECKLACE!! Damn chio right? It is GOLD ok! I ordered it from an obscure shop in Clementi for $300, inclusive of chain. Notice also that the font is like the one on the main pic! Ooooh! Love it.







The pretty Eileen putting make up!







Was walking along Orchard when I saw some Burger King mascots prancing around. To my astonishment, not only were the Whooper and Fries around but also a ridiculous packet of ONION RINGS! Also notice that his eyes are not exactly aligned ... What is he so happy about anyway?







Me, Clara and Androaaron during a class gathering.



And ... lastly ...





I just love this picture. =)


You have read this article with the title Happy Bdae AH CHEW and XIAOYU!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2005/01/happy-bdae-ah-chew-and-xiaoyu.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Bdae AH CHEW and XIAOYU!!"

Post a Comment