Mail from an eligible man

He emailed me this:









I didn't reply. Looking at the English level, I would say, a wise decision. And why should I teach him about websites anyway? Who is he to me? *frowns*




He tried again the next day:





I ignored him again.




He doesn't get the hint:





I ignored him again.






He persisted, once again:





I am sick of seeing the same email almost everyday, and I feel it is time to stop, ay?







Perhaps a little harsh ...




Then came his reply:











If you ask me? Classic.



Men turn into ugly things when they know they cannot get you.


You have read this article with the title Mail from an eligible man. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2004/11/mail-from-eligible-man.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mail from an eligible man"

Post a Comment