Updates soon.

I'm sorry for the lack of proper blogs recently, people! (one really long one below though written in a mean tone because I keep having imaginary people slamming me as I write)



I've been busy recently!



And these ...







could only mean one thing. =D



I'm stepping into a new phrase of my life. It was 13 years of studying halted finally.



I shall climb the corporate ladder with my cheap VNC heels, and I know I can do it because I have a supportive family, the best friends in the world, and you, my readers, always there for me. You guys will keep being here, right?



Thank you, my blogders, the appreciation I have for you guys is unexpress-able. =)



SHANG NI MEN YI GE HEI BAI ZHAO!





You have read this article with the title Updates soon.. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2004/08/updates-soon.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Updates soon."

Post a Comment