Updates:



Yaaay!!! Angela is fine!!! Everyone say, "Pheeeeeeeeeew..."



Meanwhile someone else is on the verge of death: Me.







There's a new virus called Sasser.exe. The virus is SUPER JIAN (jian4=whore-like tendencies). It is so jian, that it blocks you from entering major anti-virus sites to use feeble futile attempts save your ass. For example, in my cyberworld, windowsupdates.com and sophos.com DOES NOT EXIST.



No fucking shit.



They will come back. I am sure. No blogging for you till I get rid of them completely. On a side note, thanks so everyone of you who sent me mail trying to help!!! Thanks so much. And of course to our com expert Darius for sending me Stinger.



p/s: Yes yes I know by now its called a yu2 jiao3, ha ha. Stop sending me emails about that already! =D
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2004/05/updates-yaaay-angela-is-fine-everyone.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment