Singtel Blog Competition, dated 28 March 2004



Apparently if you only fcuk models you are called a MODELISER.



How cool is that?



"Hi, I'm Xiaxue, and I'm a modelizer."



But it sounds wrong.



See if you only fcuk dead people you are called a necrophile.



If you fcuk only children you are a paedophile.



So if you only do models, you are possibly called a modelphile, right?



I'm a elfiliser, I've been fantasizing about shagging Legolas on a nice viney bed for a long time already. Hey wait I wouldn't do Elrond, so I'm a legolasiliser.



How cool is that?!



Since you people are so in love with me, you peeps are possibly bloggerilisers right?!

(ie people who only fcuk bloggers)

You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2004/04/singtel-blog-competition-dated-28-march_13.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment