Alright its really irritating. Sony imagestation is giving me problems so the pictures are all looking like white pictures with blue clocks on it. And why must it be so big? Well I thought those are ugly till I saw the small boxes with little red crosses. Infinitely worse.



I would have to change a picture server. Meanwhile, has anyone saved the old pictures? They seem to be gone... I don't dare to think about it. I am freaking out now. Pardon me, I think I shall slam the TV and mutate the dog.



*****



Hi everyone I am back. Since this website is so ugly right now (I can't bare to look), please read my singtel site instead. All the action's there anyway.



And one more thing: Make a wild guess.



MY COM IS DOWN AGAIN.



AGAIN.

AGAIN.

AGAIN.

AGAIN.

AGAIN.

AGAIN.



Can anyone buy me a cheapo computer? I offer sexual favours such as selling June's underwear (I think I can manage to steal some).



You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2004/03/alright-its-really-irritating.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment