I decided to post pictures!



Yesterday June and I went to Mango to try on some executive clothes.







Hows this? The thing I am holding is a lollipop.



I think I look like a slutty secretary. Who likes to bend over the table a littlllllle too much. Yucks. June meanwhile has the tall lean career woman look. Can't post her pics though, she said it looks ugly.







I like the top! It looks somewhat like the 2 fast 2 furious top that I like so much... But the bloody thing is $75, far far too expensive. Yes, the lollipop spoilt the picture and yes, thats June reflected in the mirror, taking my pic.







Aaron bought it V200 2 days after June did.



So I used it to take own pictures. Narcissic, yes. But who cares... I like it











Thats all. I'm sorry babes, but no more Jeremy photos. Help me think of an excuse to date him out man...



You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebritypices.blogspot.com/2003/08/i-decided-to-post-pictures-yesterday.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment